Return of the Warchild
His name is Mijok Lang widely known as “Hot Dogg’’ was born to Nyareu, the daughter of great chief Miakuen de BillKuei of Dinka Ngok people in Panrieng County of Unity State of South Sudan. Born on unknow Date, month year, he is the last born in the family of seven, who experienced problems at a very tenderly age. His life is marred by losses as all three siblings passed away and some years later his father left to Khartoum, Sudan and did not return due to civil war. This left his mother in great grief and with an overwhelming responsibility to take care of the whole family.
Letter to god Video shoot script:
“The introduction of the song”
- Hot Dogg sitting on a slope hill facing the city towers writting on a piece of paper then withing a short time, the paper turns into a flying dove, heading towards the sky and dissapears into the air.
- Then there will be a dark cloud with a flash of lightning and thunderstorm sounds, Hot Dogg will look very scared and start looking up in the sky while kneeling praying to god.
1st Verse:”In the classroom”
- Hot Dogg will be in the classroom pretending like he’s telling his war story while rapping.
- Then within the lyrics where I say,” It was back in 87″ There is going to be a video clip of a burning village, a clip of a little boy running into the bushes, a clip of a daddy playing with his kids.
- Then were I mention Canada, There will be a map of Canada and a lot of kids waving the Canadian flag.
- A clip of Hot Dogg Walking into a church
- Hot Dogg kneeling inside the church praying to God.
- Then were I rap about enemy trying to set me up
There will be a clip of a lot of Gangstas trying to set me up but when they see me, there will be a smile in their faces and just forgot about what they were trying to do to me. and end up giving me a hug.
- A clip of Hot Dogg shedding tears. and a clips of soldiers in war
- Hot Dogg took of his shirt showing off his Stomach and saying” Civil War got me this”
- Hot Dogg sleeping on a bed and wakes up by civil war nightmares. then I start praying while tears dropping
- A clip of Hot Dogg rapping in front of a big cross pretending like he is talking to Jesus Christ.
- A clip of Sudanese lost boys walking in the jungle back in the 80′s
- A clip of Hot Dogg negotiating with a gang leader on whether he should join the gang.
Then, Hot Dogg nods his head saying “NO”